- The former home of Charles Darwin, John Milton and Alan Turing.
- Cafes, shops and cosy English pubs
- Centuries of fascinating history and royal connections
- Punting along the river Cam
- Climbing the tower of St Mary’s Church
- Shopping at the town market
At a Glance
- Travel to Cambridge and be taken back in time.
- Admire the beauty and history while partaking in some sweet treats or a pint.
- Journey back to London.
- Coach transport
- Entrance to Kings College (when open)
Itinerary for guidance purposes. For details of departure time for your specific tour, please refer to your tour confirmation.
9:00 Meet at Embankment Tube Station, Riverside Exit
11:45 Arrive into Cambridge
12:00 Walking tour of Cambridge
13:30 Lunch and free time
14:30 Visit to Kings College
16:00 Free time (punting – optional extra)
17:00 Depart Cambridge
19:00 Arrive back in London, traffic allowing