- The former home of Charles Darwin, John Milton and Alan Turing.
- Cafes, shops and cosy English pubs
- Centuries of fascinating history and royal connections
- Punting along the river Cam
- Climbing the tower of St Mary’s Church
- Shopping at the town market
At a Glance
- Travel to Cambridge and be taken back in time.
- Admire the beauty and history while partaking in some sweet treats or a pint.
- Journey back to London.
- Coach transport
- Entrance to Kings College (when open)
10:00 Meet at Embankment Tube Station, Riverside Exit
11:45 Arrive into Cambridge
12:00 Walking tour of Cambridge
13:30 Lunch and free time
14:30 Visit to Kings College
16:00 Free time (punting – optional extra)
17:00 Depart Cambridge
19:00 Arrive back in London, traffic allowing
This is a sample itinerary only–for full trip details, please refer to your tour confirmation.
N.B. All timings are approximate and may be subject to change due to traffic or other conditions. Proscenium also reserves the right to change the timings order of the itinerary according to availability.