- Selfies with the mystical stones of Stonehenge
- Enchanting atmosphere of an authentic Roman town
- Visit the Jane Austin museum
- Drop into shops, cafes and covered markets
At a Glance
- Arrival to Bath and then onward to Stonehenge
- Beautiful scenery and history along the way!
- Return coach transport
- Entry to Stonehenge
- Entry to Roman Bath Museum
- Services of a guide
08:00 Meet Embankment Tube Station, Riverside Exit
10:30 Arrive into Bath
10:30 Bath walking tour (optional)
11:20 Visit to the Roman Bath Museum (optional)
12:30 Lunch and free time
13:30 Travel to Stonehenge
14:30 Tour of Stonehenge 1h30min
16:00 Depart Stonehenge
18:00 Arrive back in London, traffic allowing
This is a sample itinerary only–for full trip details, please refer to your tour confirmation.
N.B. All timings are approximate and may be subject to change due to traffic or other conditions. Proscenium also reserves the right to change the timings order of the itinerary according to availability.