- Immersive yourself into the locations that were inspirations for the world of Harry Potter.
- Discover Diagon Alley, the Leaky Cauldron and the bridge destroyed by the Death Eaters.
- Travel onward and entry to Harry Potter Warner Brothers Studios.
- Perfect for all witches, wizards and muggles of course!
At a Glance
- Start the day in London snapping all the must have pictures.
- Journey to Harry Potter Warner brother studios and enjoy some butterbeer
- Fly by broomstick back to London!
- Coach transport to Studios
- Entrance fee to the Harry Potter Studios
- All the London Harry Potter hotspots on the way
- Service of guide.
Start the day with a visit to the one and only Platform 9 ¾ at Kings Cross Station
Meet your guide at Kings Cross Station, outside the main ticket office
Continue into London to see Harry Potter Sights with Photo stops at Leadenhall and market, Millenium Bridge and Trafalgar Square.
Travel to the Warner Bros Studios
Visit Harry Potter Studios
Depart Warner Bros Studios
Arrive back at King’s Cross
This is a sample itinerary only–for full trip details, please refer to your tour confirmation.
N.B. All timings are approximate and may be subject to change due to traffic or other conditions. Proscenium also reserves the right to change the timings order of the itinerary according to availability.