Why This Trip?
- Gladiator Workshops to entice your inner warrior
- Visit to Klis Fortress, famous filming location for Game of Thrones
- Free time to take in the night life
- Island hopping on the Adriatic Sea
- Sunshine, sand and ultimate spring break vibes!
- All Accomodation
- Transfers and transport
- Gladiator Workshop at Salona
- Entry into Klis fortress
- Guided tour of Split, including Diocletian’s Palace tickets
- Guided tour of Hvar
- Guided tour of Korcula
- 3-day Dubrovnik Card pass
- Guided tour of Dubrovnik
- Full time tour guide
In Your Free Time
- Dramatic walks along the cities walls
- Exploring the Croatian nightlife
- Watching the sunset on the Adriatic Sea and the chance for the perfect Instagram selfie
Your Week at a Glance
Day 1: Travel to Split and start your Spring Break off with a glass or two of Rakia – a traditional Croat drink.
Day 2: Did someone say Gladiators? A day at the Salona Gladtiator Workshop and exploring Klis Fortress (Game of Thrones fans will love this!)
Day 3: Time for island hopping through the Adriatic Sea! Take in the sun and the Mediterranean culture!
Day 4: Enjoy a guided tour of Hvar – its 13th-century walls, hilltop fortress and medieval square anchored by Hvar Cathedral – before unwinding with free time in the afternoon.
Day 5: Today we head to Korcula – the home of Marco Polo and true island paradise.
Day 6/7 : Time to explore Dubrovnik. Maybe check out the cliffside swimming holes, a pristine sea, and opportunities for kayaking and boat trips!
Day 8: Time to head home and say goodbye to Dubrovnik
Please note that this tour DOES NOT INCLUDE flights to and from Crotia. Students are required to book their own return flights for this trip. We do however offer help and tips in terms of which flights and airlines to book with.
N.B. All timings are approximate and may be subject to change due to traffic or other conditions. Proscenium also reserves the right to change the timings order of the itinerary according to availability.