Why This Trip?
- Breath-taking classical architecture
- Island hopping & white sandy beaches
- Sunny days and crystal blue waters
- Stunning Santorini sunsets in cliff top restaurants
- Local life in our own island paradise
- Walking tour of Monastiraki
- City tour of Athens including entry to the Acropolis
- Ferry Athens to Ios
- Cooking class on Ios
- Ferry Ios to Santorini
- Full day sightseeing tour on Santorini including Oia, Red Beach, Perissa Beach and Ancient Thira
- Volcano boat tour
- Ferry back to Greece
- Services of a full-time tour manager
In Your Free Time
- Swimming, sunbathing and sightseeing
- Succulent souvlaki and mouthwatering Mediterranean cuisine
- Bargains and haggling in bustling street markets
Your Week at a Glance
Day 1 : Athens – arrival in Athens and evening in Monasitiraki
Day 2 : Acropolis, the Parthenon, the Temple of Zeus and the Olympic Stadium
Day 3/4 : Island hopping. Ios in the Cyclades with Mylopotas Beach, a perfect white sandy crescent, making it one of the top 10 beaches in Europe. Eat in a local taverna and watch the sunset above Chora village. Cook with the locals and learn to make tsatsiki. Or just hang out at the swimming pool.
Day 5-7 : Santorini, an island famous for its breath taking views from the Caldera. Oia and it’s blue roofed, white houses. Red Beach, Perissa Beach, calamari and donkey rides! Some of the best sunsets in the world and a volcano boat tour. Time to travel back for the last day in Athens
Day 8 : A morning in Athens and then its goodbye to new friends and lots of memories!
Please note that this tour DOES NOT INCLUDE flights to and from Athens. Students are required to book their own return flights for this trip. We do however offer help and tips in terms of which flights and airlines to book with.
N.B. All timings are approximate and may be subject to change due to traffic or other conditions. Proscenium also reserves the right to change the timings order of the itinerary according to availability.