Why This Trip?
- Two countries ticked off your list – Holland and Belgium.
- Art, history and café culture
- Exciting nightlife
- Canals, clogs, windmills and tulips
- Belfort tower and views of Bruges.
In Your Free Time
- A visit to Anne Frank’s house
- Freshly brewed beer at the Heineken brewery.
- Stunning art at the Van Gogh museum.
Your Weekend at a Glance
Day 1 – Arrive into Amsterdam and explore, Red light district anyone?
Day 2 – Free day or excursions…your choice!
Day 3 – Scenery change in Bruges before heading home.
- Return luxury coach transport
- Overnight accommodation with breakfast.
- Optional excursions to Volendam and Edam
- Services of a full-time tour manager.
7:00am Meet at Waterloo station.
7:15 Depart Waterloo for Amsterdam (coach transport)
11:10 Board ferry from Dover to Calais
13:40 (GMT +1) Onward journey to Amsterdam.
19:00 Arrive into Amsterdam
19:30 Spend a free evening in Amsterdam
09:30 Depart Amsterdam for tour to Volendam and Edam (optional)
10:15 Arrive at Edam
11.15 Depart Edam for Volendam
11.45 Arrive at Volendam
12:45 Depart Volendam for Amsterdam
13:30 Arrive back into Amsterdam
14:00 Free time (recommended visit – Anne Frank House)
8:45 Depart Amsterdam for Bruges
12:30 Arrive into Bruges (free time)
16:00 Depart Bruges for Calais
18:50 Ferry from Calais to Dover
19:20 (GMT) Arrive into Dover
22:00 Arrive into London.
N.B. All timings are approximate and may be subject to change due to traffic or other conditions. Proscenium also reserves the right to change the timings order of the itinerary according to availability.