Why This Trip?
- Museums, monuments and galleries
- Legendary ruin pubs
- Delicious cuisine and the warmest of welcomes
- Thermal waters and Turkish baths
- Exciting atmosphere of a capital city
Your Weekend at a Glance
Day 1 – Arrive to Budapest and dive into the downtown.
Day 2 – Visit the Central Market and taste many of the gastronomical delights Hungary has to offer. Time to relax and recharge at Széchenyi Spa & Thermal Baths.
Day 3 – Spectacular views atop Buda Castle Hill before heading home.
In Your Free time
- Visit the Great Synagogue
- Shopping in Váci utca
- Treat yourself for a coffee & cake at one of the traditional coffee houses
- Two night’s hotel accommodation including breakfasts
- Walking tours of downtown Budapest
- Taste of Budapest and Buda Castle
- Metro tickets
- Full-time tour manager.
Travel to Budapest in the morning
Arrive to hotel, check in
16.00 Tour of downtown Budapest, unusual street art and visit to the legendary ruin pubs
20.00 Spend a free evening in Budapest
10.00 Visit to Central Market Hall, taste some local street food, a stroll along the Danube, jump on to #2 tram for a ride to see the landmarks.
12.30 Free time in he historic town centre
14.00 Relax at the Széchenyi Spa & Thermal Bath
16.00 Free time
10.00 Buda Castle tour with the most amazing views of the city.
12:30 Enjoy lunch and free time in the castle district
Make your way to the airport, travel to London
N.B. All timings are approximate and may be subject to change due to traffic or other conditions. Proscenium also reserves the right to change the timings order of the itinerary according to availability.