Why This Trip?
- Guinness as it’s meant to be.
- Eclectic Temple Bar nightlife.
- Rolling green hills of Galway.
- Breath-taking vistas from the Cliffs of Moher
- Fascinating history of the Clonmacnoise monastery
In Your Free Time
- Art at the National Gallery
- Folk stories at the Leprechaun museum
- Street Food at the Beat Yard market
- Irish Dancing at the Brazenhead
- Things to do in Dublin Guide
Your Weekend at a Glance
Day 1 – Fly into Dublin and spend the evening exploring Temple Bar!
Day 2 – Visit the world famous Cliffs of Moher and more. Spend the evening exploring Galway!
Day 3 – Visit Clonmacnoise & return to Dublin for a true Guinness experience.
- Return airfare to Ireland
- Overnight accommodation in Dublin and Galway
- Coach transport
- Visits to the Cliffs of Moher, Galway and the Burren
- Entrances to Clonmacnoise Monastery and the Guinness Storehouse
- Services of a full-time tour manager
8:30am- Meet at London Gatwick Airport.
12:00 Arrive in Dublin
13:40 Arrive at the hostel to check in and drop off luggage.
14:00 Grab a quick bite to eat before starting an optional a walking tour.
15:00 Attend the walking tour that includes Ha’Penny Bridge, Trinity College, and Dublin Castle. 17:00 Spend a free evening in Dublin
8:00 Depart Dublin by Coach.
9:30- Stop near Athlone town, situated on the River Shannon.
10.00 Depart for the Cliffs of Moher. See Ballyvaughan and the Fort of Bally Alban. Visit the Poulnabrone Dolmen, one of the most ancient religious sites in Ireland.
13:45 Lunch at the fishing village of Doolin.
14:45 Tour the Cliffs of Moher.
15:45 Depart the Cliffs and head to Galway via the Coast Road.
17:30 Check into our accommodation.
18:00 Spending a free evening in Galway
8:45 Depart Galway.
10:00 Visit to Clonmacnoise Monastery.
13:30 Visit to the Guinness Storehouse.
16:10- Depart Guinness Storehouse and head back to Dublin.
18:50- Depart Dublin Airport for London Gatwick.
20:10- Arrive at London Gatwick.
N.B. All timings are approximate and may be subject to change due to traffic or other conditions. Proscenium also reserves the right to change the timings order of the itinerary according to availability.