Why This Trip?
- Espresso and croissants with a view of the Eiffel Tower.
- Selfies with the enigmatic Mona Lisa.
- Bourgeois culture – Artists, writers and street performers dotting Les Marais
- Direct train transport on board the Eurostar
In Your Free Time
- Shopping on the Champs Elyse
- Red wine in Montmartre
- A visit to the Musee D’orsay
- Modern art at the Pompedou Centre
Your Weekend at a Glance
Day 1 – Arrive into Paris via the Eurostar and get your first taste of the city!
Day 2 – The must do Eiffel Tower plus a beautiful evening of free time or sightseeing.
Day 3 – Journey to Versailles before heading home
- Return train travel on the Eurostar
- Overnight accommodation with breakfast.
- River cruise along the Seine
- Walking tours of La Cite and Montmartre
- Metro tickers (public transport)
- Services of a full-time tour manager.
8:00am Meet at Eurostar Departures.
13:00 Arrive into Paris and transfer to hotel/lunch.
15:30 Walking tour towards the Champs Elysee (optional)
16:00 Visit to the Louvre (optional)
20:00 Spend a free evening in Paris
10:00 Walking tour of the Beauborg area, Il de La Cite, Notre Dame (optional)
12:00 Lunch and free time in the Latin Quarter (optional)
13:30 River cruise along the Seine (optional)
15:00 Vist to the Eiffel Tower (optional – entrance not included)
16:30 Free time.
9:00 Tour to Versailles (optional – additional cost)
14:30 Walking tour of Montmartre (optional) / free time.
20:30 Return travel to London o the Eurostar
N.B. All timings are approximate and may be subject to change due to traffic or other conditions. Proscenium also reserves the right to change the timings order of the itinerary according to availability.