Why This Trip?
- City and countryside visits – Cardiff and the Brecon Beacons.
- Abbeys, castles and amphitheatres.
- Underground delves at the Big Pit Museum
- Friendly locals and warm Welsh hospitality.
In Your Free Time
- Caerphilly bars and clubs
Your Weekend at a Glance
Day 1 – Hello Cardiff and Caerphilly, spend you’re evening exploring
Day 2 – History and mystery’s before wandering back to London.
- Return coach transport.
- Overnight accommodation with breakfast.
- Entrance to Caerlon, Caerphilly Castle, Big Pit Mining Museum and Tintern Abbey.
- Services of a full-time tour manager.
7:20am Meet at Embankment Tube Station – Riverside Exit
11:15 Visit to Caerphilly Amphitheatre
12:15- Onwards travel to Cardiff for lunch
15:00 Travel to Caerphilly Castle
15.40 Caerphilly Castle visit
17:00 Depart Caerphilyl Castle for accommodation
18:00 Arrival at accommodation
18:30 Free evening in Caerphilly
8:45- Depart hotel for Big Pit Mining Museum
10:00 Immersive tour inside the Big Pit Mining Museum
12:45 Lunch in Monmouth
14:00 Depart Monmouth for Tintern Abbey
14:45 Tour of Tintern Abbey
15:45 Travel back to London
19:00 Arrival in London
N.B. All timings are approximate and may be subject to change due to traffic or other conditions. Proscenium also reserves the right to change the timings order of the itinerary according to availability.