Why This Trip?
- An ancient English city with centuries of history
- Traditional pubs, bars and restaurants
- The birthplace of English chocolate
- Elizabethan effluence at Hardwick Hall
In Your Free Time
- Visiting Yorkik Viking Centre
- Climbing Clifford’s Tower for amazing views
- Taking afternoon tea in one of York’s many tearooms
- Walking the ancient walls surrounding the city centre
Your Weekend at a Glance
Day 1 – Arrive into York with an evening sightseeing and free time.
Day 2 – Enjoy some local breakfast spots with a visit to Hardwick Hall before home to London.
- Return coach transport
- Overnight accommodation with breakfast
- Hardwick Hall
- Services of a full-time tour manager
Itinerary for guidance purposes. For details of departure time for your specific tour, please refer to your tour confirmation.
8:00am Depart London for York (rest stop included)
13:00 Free time in York + Guided walking tour (optional)
17:00 Travel to accommodation
17:30 Free evening
9:15 Depart accommodation
10:00 Free time in York
12:00 Depart York for Hardwick Hall
13:30 Visit to Hardwick Hall
15:30 Journey back to London (Rest Stop Included)
N.B. All timings are approximate and may be subject to change due to traffic or other conditions. Proscenium also reserves the right to change the timings order of the itinerary according to availability.